Cell – Basic Unit of life
- The thick, not soft and outer covering of the cell
- Non-living part of some cells.
- Not present in all cells (animal cells)
- Available only in eukaryotic plant cell & prokaryotic cells
- Freely permeable (means allow the flow of all substances)
- Protects cell membrane from external & mechanical injuries
- Prevents dryness in cells by preventing moisture
- Helps in the transport of various substances
- Determines the shape of the cell i.e shape of the cell is as per the cell wall structure.
1. Outer covering of cell in animals & inner to the cell wall in plants
2. Living part of the cell
3. Thin, delicate, elastic & selectively permeable
4. Isolates contents of the cell from the external environment
5. Selectively permeable (means allow the flow of selective substances)
Function: Transport of substances on a selective basis in & out of the cell.
The video will be updated soon.
Click for Part 5
*Terms of Service – We have the copyright of this Content on this website & Youtube. It does not mean to harm/damage anyone’s profile. Read this article only if you like it. If you find any Content encroach your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed or replaced by your original content, please contact us at email@example.com
Check out for more news: sahimei.com
For more articles: https://sahimei.com/cell-basic-unit-of-life-science-class-9-part3/