Cell – Basic Unit of life
1.Double membrane cell organelles
2.Spherical in shape(sometimes discoidal)
3.Present in plant cell
4.Have its own DNA & ribosomes
- Chloroplasts(Green color)
- Chromoplasts (Colorful)
- Leucoplasts (Colorless)
1.Storage of starch, proteins & fats.
2.Provide color to flowers & fruits.
3.Manufacture food by the process of photosynthesis.
- Double Membrane organelles
- Rod Shaped
- The outer membrane is smooth
- The inner membrane is projected into finger-like structures which are termed as cristae
- Have their own DNA & ribosomes
- Provide energy to the cell. Therefore, called a powerhouse of the cell.
- Store energy released in the form of ATP (Adenosine Tri Phosphate)
The video will be updated soon.
Click for part 7
*Terms of Service – We have the copyright of this Content on this website & Youtube. It does not mean to harm/damage anyone’s profile. Read this article only if you like it. If you find any Content encroach your copyright or trademark, and want it to be removed or replaced by your original content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out for more news: sahimei.com
For more articles: https://sahimei.com/cell-basic-unit-of-life-science-class-9-part5/